1. Well done! You have made a great choice in introducing your child to a wonderful sport.
2. Read the RFU code for Parents/Guardians
3. The ball we play with is a size 3, buy one and have a go at passing it with your son/daughter.
4. Get involved - watch, encourage, laugh, shout , clap etc - it all encourages the players and makes a difference
5. Lend a hand - If you want to help, ask the Manager and Coach
6. At the end of each session we always do a quick briefing, do come up and listen or ask any questions you want.
7. You will receive email newsletters from the Manager, provided we have your email address. This will keep you informed of team progress, club matters and events. n up at a training session.