Youth Section Update 18th September 2020
Advice to Coaches/Managers
- Re-emphasise to all players and parents the need for social distancing especially on side lines and queueing for kitchen / clubhouse / toilets.
- Reinforce need for good hand hygiene for all.
- Ensure people are setting availability before attendance and show attendance, all on the Pitchero App. Please ask those who have not done so to leave and remind them for the next session.
- Players to have named water bottle and hand sanitiser.
- Request all players and spectators arrive 5 mins before session start times and disperse as soon as possible afterwards to allow space for next sessions arrivals.
- Appreciate coaches may need a few minutes to get set up but arrival 15 mins before session start time as a maximum please.
- Reminders to all players to move straight to their training location directly from the car park and not to congregate around the clubhouse are.
- Reminders to all players to bring their own, named water bottles and hand sanitisers. Do not share!
- Ask that, where possible only one parent/carer accompany each child.
As you will appreciate this is a constantly changing situation and we are constantly reviewing the rugby activity we can deliver and to ensure we comply with RFU guidelines and advice from government agencies.
Please make sure that these changes for Sundays get distributed to ALL your players and parents so this week’s activity can go ahead as planned and with the controls we have put in place.
Many thanks for your understanding and continued support in these difficult times.